This Hybrid Tiger Print Sackholder is part of our animal print range, which uses exciting vinyl artwork to make hospital bins more visually appealing when placed on children’s wards. What is it the sackholder made from? This Hybrid sackholder features a plastisol body, a galvanised steel lid and an ABS grade plastic and base unit. The tiger-print vinyl artwork is durable and hardwearing, so cleaning the bin will not cause it to be removed. What are the benefits of this sackholder?
- The ABS grade plastic base features a leak proof tray to stop any waste liquids spilling around the bin.
- Anti-microbial coating using silver ion technology helps to stop the spread of infection on the surface of the bin.
- Foot pedal operation and (optional) hands free frame to stop users from touching the lid with their hands.
- The plastic base units are ideal for wet room use and they’re covered with our extensive 10-year anti-perforation warranty.
- You can choose your lid and base colour to match your waste stream at no extra cost.
- The removable body is manufactured from impact and corrosion resistant Plastisol, so these sackholders are built to last!
- The addition of our soft closing lids ensures a soft and quiet close.